We had his 2 mo well check today. He is 90% across the board weighing 14.5 lbs and 24 in long. 🙂 Got two shots, but one was the important one that the doctor said he needed before doing much around other people. So Disneyland trips next week! Yay. Mommy has been missing our little escapes, but the olders have been a couple times since Joel was born.
All his Apr photos are in the photo album.
He is a really great baby except right before bed in the evening. He seems like he is trying to eat enough to go into hibernation. And maybe my supply isn’t quite caught up to him and I’m worn out in the evenings. Hopefully, we’ll get that figured out soon. We have had two 8 hour nights and he almost always does a 6 hr stretch when we finally get him down, so I am pretty happy about that!
What else has been happening with Joel for the last month?
– Cord stump finally fell off the day after 1 month. He is going to have an outie. Yay for real baths! J seems to enjoy them and the kids take turns with him in his tub in the tub with them.
– First smile and many, many more. This kid is pretty happy
– First movie, Home, slept through it
– First trip to beach, slept through it
– First Easter
– Holding his head up
– Hannah changed her first diaper!