National Instruments / LabVIEW
- Moehring, N. “Creating a Project Wizard.” Certified LabVIEW Developer Summit, Phoenix, AZ, November 21, 2013.
- Moehring, N., “Separating User Interface from Implementation.” Certified LabVIEW Architect Summit, Austin, TX, March 5, 2012.
- Moehring, N. “Preparing for the CLD and CLA Exams.” NI Dev Days, Phoenix, AZ, March 22, 2011.
- Moehring, N., “LabVIEW Exceptions.” Certified LabVIEW Architect Summit, Austin, TX, March 8, 2010.
- Moehring, N., “Analysis of ‘Moving Common OO Design Patterns from Other Languages to LabVIEW’.” Phoenix Area Advanced LabVIEW User Group, Gilbert, AZ, May 18, 2010. <http://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-11524>.
- “A&M grads get quick return on engineering education.” Aggie Engineering Weekly. 8 February, 2002.
- “EET Phone Home.” Engineering Edge. Spring 2002.
- “Aggies unplugged.” Look. Fall 2001.
- Moehring, N., Vogel, C., Porter, J., Morgan, J., “
Development of a Discrete PID Control Laboratory for Undergraduate EET Curriculum: Modeling, Analytical, and Emperical
Data Collection Tool.” [paper, 3rd place] 2001 American Society of
Engineering Educators Gulf Southwest Annual Conference, College Station, TX,
March 28-30, 2001.
- Vogel, C., Moehring, N., Porter, J., Morgan, J., “
Development of a Discrete PID
Control Laboratory for Undergraduate EET Curriculum: Modeling, Analytical, and
Emperical Data Collection Tool.”
This slideshow could not be started. Try refreshing the page or viewing it in another browser.2001 ASEE Gulf Southwest
Annual Conference, College Station, TX, March 28-30, 2001.
- “Look, Ma – no wires!” Engineering Edge. Fall 2001.
- “Internship Experience at National Instruments” ETID Web. Summer 2000.
- “The Swing.”
The Language of Memory. Dec. 2001. ISBN-0-7951-5041-5.
- “Going Strong One Decade Long.“
Aggie Lutherans 10th Anniversary Slogan, 2002-2003.
- “Light the Fire, 3rd Verse.”
- Hoffman, Michael. “ELCA Youth Play at ‘The Beat’.” Worldwide Faith News. 30 June, 2000. <http://www.wfn.org/2000/06/msg00406.html>.
- Personal Statement about Camp Chrysalis Experience. The Trail Guide. Summer 2005.
- Avilla, David. “Glendale 2007 Press Release.” Advocate For Orphans International. 06 November, 2006.